Blaine wanted to play airplane but I said I have my boots on I can't. Well I'm a sucker so he won and right there on the capital lawn my boots came off and we played airplane! Love that kid! So after that we got some more pictures and here's some of my favs so far:
So the outfit, minus the blue collared shirt, are all items I got a few weeks ago at Children's Place. Love that store! Even down to the soccer flip flops! Justin picked up the blue collared shirt in Frankfort that same night at the Freckled Frog. So the first picture of Blaine...I just had to pop the collar! The picture was mainly for me, cause I wanted one that was trendy like that, thinking no one else would like it. However, I posted that on Facebook and everyone loves it! Justin said even his mom liked it! Go me! Then of course I got a few of daddy and his look-alike! Love that one..more to come...
Blaine has always seemed to have a fascination with my camera and wanting to take pictures with it. So I was done and let him have the camera. Normally I help hold it because it's heavy but I put him in the grass and said go for it (he's pretty good with it). So after putting Justin in place and getting Blaine lined up right, I went over and sat down and the result was amazing!!!! He did such a good job and got one of the best pictures of Justin and I to date!
So fast forward to Thursday when I had four sessions. I was trying to fit everyone that I could in before a storm approached over the weekend that would cause the tulips to probably look less photographable. Kept in touch with Justin all day via phone/text. Sounded like he and Blaine had had a good day. I was becoming exhausted from my sessions, but thankfully my last two clients were early so instead of getting done around 7:30pmish, I was done by around 6:50. I got in my car at the capital and texted Justin that I was done and took off. I was driving down the road when I got a reply that basically said "done already? fail." I called him not knowing what "fail" meant and, of course, I ruined the surprise! He was on his way to Frankfort to surprise me! We talked a bit about what we would do and where to meet. He brought wine with the intention of getting food and having a picnic somewhere. We opted out of the wine and instead met at Juniper Hills Park where he got in with me and we drove back to the capital to walk. We relived our first date there and sat in the same areas. We even relived the moment at the clock. Him sitting on the bench with me laying in his lap talking. It was so amazing!! We weren't terribly hungry so decided to walk downtown. We left the car at the capital and took off. Took our time and held hands the whole time. We admired the architecture of the old buildings, talked about how incredibly in love we are with one another, and even shared some laughs. The walk stirred up some hunger so we stopped in at a local downtown favorite - Gibby's. Justin had never been there before and I had only been there once before with my sister. We sat in the back and continued our great conversation over dinner. Left there and walked back toward the capital and just absolutely had an amazing time!! We don't get times like that often enough. I'm so incredibly lucky that Justin and I share alot of the same qualities and truely fit together perfectly. Even though I was tired, I just didn't want the night to end alone so on a whim I decided to drive back to Owenton with him and fall asleep in his arms. There's something about being in his arms when I fall asleep, or at the very least just next to him, that I absolutely adore. I feel safe, comfortable, and so in love with him.




No comments:
Post a Comment