So I ended up letting Justin read the first post of this new blog of our "Journey to Love" even though I was a little nervous because I was so honest in it. We were laying on his bed with the laptop facing his mirrored closet doors. This was great because I was able to lay beside him while he read it and watch his expressions the whole time. He liked it, said that several times so I'm excited I have this started. Now I just hope I can keep up with it!
This past weekend I got to spend with Justin at his apartment and it was a good weekend. Friday night we were able to get away, while Blaine was with his grandparents, and had a nice dinner at Jewel's on Main in Warsaw. It's nice to get away and just spend time together outside of the apartment. Have felt a bit disconnected lately but I don't worry. I know we eventually make that time, but maybe we need to be better at it. That night ended amazing!
Saturday was nice too but could have been a disaster. I'd been putting Jen (Dales) off a lot for dinner or to hangout so I told Justin that I was going to meet her for dinner at Elk Creek that night and then head on to his place afterwards. Well 4 bottles of wine later I was more drunk that I can ever remember being. Bobby Vonbokern brought me home and Justin misread a text from Bobby and started to get upset. When I got there he was still upset but we literally sat in the kitchen floor and talked it out. I love that about us. We TALK. So we had both drank too much but sobered up enough to head to bed and sleep sound. Unfortunately we were a wee bit hungover the next morning and shamefully didn't make it to church. We both agreed this would never happen again!
No comments:
Post a Comment